Why take this course
Digital Marketing is more than a mode of marketing now. It has the potential to make or break companies.
It can empower your career or be the first step to start you on an entrepreneurial journey.
There are a lot of ways to learn about Digital Marketing. But also a lot of noise in the market.
MangoBlogger has created this course to cut through the noise and it has evolved from our internship program experience.
After taking this course you will have a firm grasp of digital marketing, be able to work with any company for the same and also have the ability to start your own blog for personal branding.
Why take this course?
- Know what is digital marketing
- Be able to start your own company
Introduction to Digital Marketing
In this section we take an overview of digital marketing. It is so vast - social media manager, demand generation specialists, website managers, content developers, marketing analysts they are all doing some form of digital marketing. What type of work are they all doing?
- Introduction to the course
- What is Digital Marketing
- Examples of companies using Digital Marketing
- What are the different parts of digital marketing?
- How can you get started with learning?
- The big players – Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Amazon
- Ad Networks, Display Networks & what to keep in mind
- Setup and tools of the trade
Analytics - Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
What gets measured, that gets improved. In this lesson we will cover the fundamentals of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
Paid Search - Google AdWords