Employee Onboarding App by MangoBlogger is the new standard in hiring and onboarding employees. Businesses around the world are using it to onboard employees with minimum human intervention and save a ton of time.
It automates sending offer letters, recommendation letters, giving tasks to new employees and doing all of the IT processes for you.
Imagine how easily you will be able to scale the internship program.
Whether you are hiring interns, employees, onboarding clients or just giving access to guest blogger, our app will do it all for you.
No hosting, no domains, no maintenance. This app works right out of a Google Sheet, just like an add-on.
Main Features –
- Automate sending customized offer letter and emails
- Integrates with Gsuite to provision email automatically
- Add an employee to Google analytics, contacts, calendar, Trello board and many more tools..
- Attach multiple documents to emails related to onboarding
- Tools to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
FEATURES OF ONBOARDING APP..
Automate onboarding and hiring at a scale
Other HR software cost minimum $50 per month and there is a per employee fee.
Employee Onboarding Add-On is completely free. Try it to believe it and use the best in class onboarding software.
Save time. Increase Engagement. Nothing to lose.
Employees Onboarded Successfully
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are our clients are saying about us?
Way ahead of time. Very intuitive.
Easy to use and saves a lot of time. Let's us automate so much of HR work!
Get Started for Free
You can get setup and test it out in 3 minutes.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message. Also feel free to email us at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Employee Onboarding App is a Google sheets add-on.
It is easy to get started to send a customized offer letter by following the below steps
- Create a new Google sheet in your Google Drive to use specifically for Employee Onboarding
- Now the next step is to install the add-on.
- Click on Add-ons menu in your spreadsheet besides the Help menu
- Click on Get Add-ons from the options
- Search for "Employee Onboarding App"
- Click on the "+Free" button in front of the Employee Onboarding App result and accept the permissions
- Just click on "Run setup" under Employee Onboarding App menu under tools. It will get you setup with everything to start with sending offer letter and exit letter.
- That is it! Now it will run you through the setup. And at the end of it you should be all set to send customized offer letter!
- In case of questions - reach out to us on [email protected]
You can also follow the steps in this video to install the add-on.
To send an exit letter the first thing that you have to do is select ‘Yes’ under send exit letter column.
The next step to do is select the Send Exit Letter option from this add-ons menu. Exit letter will be sent.
The variables that you can use in the PDFs are mentioned in the column header of Candidate details sheet. In the template files of the offer letter & recommendation letter, you can use these variables from the candidate details file by using their data tags.
For example input %Name% in the template file to substitute it with the name of the candidate.
You have to send information about your NDA, benefits, insurance, etc to the new employee along with their offer letter. Here is how you do it -
Adding a single attachment to offer letter is easy.
- First, add that document to your Google Drive
- Note down the name of the doc, and add it below
- That is it! When you send the offer letter - the document will be attached as PDF to the offer letter.
- You can add more that one attachment to offer letter. Which is a paid feature.
Content for offer letter email and exit letter email is added in their respective sheets in a merged cell range.
You can edit the email to make it you own. To add lines for the email content you use alt + enter.
We had included a Google Doc link on things they need to do to once they accept the offer letter. You are free to use any such links.
Through the 'Add candidate to tools' function, you can add candidates to tools in one go! No more hopping between tools to add candidates to tools.
Just use the Add API IDs feature to add API IDs to add API IDs, and then change 'Add to tools' option in the candidate details sheet to 'Yes' and run add candidate to tools from menu. The candidate will be added to the tools.
For help on finding the API IDs refer this article - https://www.mangoblogger.com/onboarding-app/api-keys-help/