MangoBlogger started in 2017 and have grown to an 8 people team.
To be honest, being a completely remote team, employee onboarding and attrition was a problem that we faced in the starting months. Moreover, the founding team like to be involved in onboarding each employee so we realized that onboarding an employee well as per company culture takes at least a couple of days of time.
We started thinking about how do we automate this process. And have developed a tool which has been a game changer for employee engagement, we have integrated following tools:
- Google Drive – For customizing offer letter email/ recommendation letter based on employee details
- Gmail – For triggering emails as needed to the employee as well as to your internal team
- Google calendar – Adding an employee to all necessary meetings
- Gsuite – Automatically provisioning a ‘[email protected]’ email to the employee with all the login details
- WordPress – Adding the user to WordPress site so that they can post blogs edit pages etc
- Trello – Adding the user to your Trello organization and creating a SCRUM board for the employee so that he/she can complete all the onboarding administrative tasks. Every company has a different culture and pre-requisites and this Trello board helps the employee get up to speed with minimum human intervention.
- Google Analytics – Adding the user to your web analytics tool so that they can start digging in the data
- Google Forms – So that employee can upload required documents needed for onboarding
- Google contact – Add the employee details to your contacts so you never have to type it in again or scramble when you have to call them at the last second.
- Monthly employee sentiment and recommendations survey
- Exit survey
- Bi-Weekly employee engagement survey
- Removing the employees from the tools on exit
Just enter employee details and press a button, your employee is onboarded and added to all the tools mentioned above and necessary information for onboarding has been sent to them with close to zero human intervention. Wait, and there is more, when the employee leaves, you have to send the recommendation letter/certificate and remove the user from the above 9 tools: we have automated that as well for you! Press a button and all the exit process is done. In case of interns, the exit process is triggered based on internship ‘end date’. Imagine how easily you will be able to scale the internship program.
Whether you are hiring interns, employees, onboarding clients or just giving access to guest blogger, our app will do it all for you. We made this tool for our internal use but realized that it has value for other startups. Our guess is it can save unto 3 days of your HR time per employee and all the back and forth of the emails and 1 HR recruitment specialist salary per month if you have more than 15 employees.
No hosting, no domains, no maintenance. This app works right out of a Google Sheet, just like an add-on.
Get Employee Onboarding App
It is free! And saves you a lot of time. You can get setup and test it out in 3 minutes.
FEATURES OF ONBOARDING APP..
Automate onboarding and hiring at a scale
Screenshot of the app - Works right out of a spreadsheet. Very easy to use.
Employees Onboarded Successfully
Optimizing the most important part of your business! PEOPLE & CULTURE.
From hiring, onboarding employees to integrating culture and promoting employee advocacy. Scale your hiring to hundreds with interns and employees.
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are our clients are saying about us?
Way ahead of time. Very intuitive.
Easy to use and saves a lot of time. Let's us automate so much of HR work!
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message. Also feel free to email us at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Just click on Run setup under Employee Onboarding App menu under tools. It will get you setup with everything to start with sending offer letter and exit letter.
You can watch this video to get started.
To send an exit letter the first thing that you have to do is select ‘Yes’ under send exit letter column.
The next step to do is select the Send Exit Letter option from this add-ons menu. Exit letter will be sent.
The variables that you can use in the PDFs are mentioned in the column header of Candidate details sheet. In the template files of the offer letter & recommendation letter, you can use these variables from the candidate details file by using their data tags.
For example input %Name% in the template file to substitute it with the name of the candidate.
These are the extra tags that you have for use. You can use them in the templates for your convenience and your organization rules. Or to include anything that you want to include in the offer letter templates. We have used it to include the points we want to recommend the employee for in recommendation letter. You can use it as per your need.
Content for offer letter email and exit letter email is added in their respective sheets in a merged cell range.
You can edit the email to make it you own. To add lines for the email content you use alt + enter.
We had included a Google Doc link on things they need to do to once they accept the offer letter. You are free to use any such links.
To give feedback you can email [email protected]
All the feedback is most welcome.